THE BIG WORLD OF SMALL DOGS AND THEIR OWNERS
It's not just a rumor. Small dogs have more finicky tastes. Or as they'd say if they spoke, "higher standards." But as little and finicky as they are, they're oversized in love and personality.
WHAT IS A SMALL DOG?
- Weighs less than 25 lbs.
- Lives to a ripe old age -sometimes up to 20 years old (or 93 in human years!).
- More likely to live only indoors.
- Often enjoys canine roommates. Rarely enjoys feline roommates.
- Runs more, Jumps more, Chases his or her tail more.
- Pickier than a 3-year-old in front of a plate of brussels sprouts.
- Prefers the taste of chicken.
WHO IS THE SMALL DOG OWNER?
- Average age of 45.
- Often mom or dad to only 4-legged children.
- More likely, to be a woman, only indoors.
- Takes the “lap" in lap dog literally.
- Sleeps in the same bed as a small dog.
- Chooses a dog food based on its taste (presumably from the dog's perspective.)
DO DOGS BARK WITH ACCENT?
More small dogs five in the South than in any other parts of the U.S
25% LIVE IN THE WEST
20% LIVE IN MIDWEST
19% LIVE IN NORTHEAST
36% LIVE IN SOUTH
NUTRO* NATURAL CHOICE* small and coy breed formulas are designed to feed small dogs, from toy-sized to 25 lbs., from young pup to old-timer. Formulated to meet the specific needs of the smallest and most finicky of best
friends, this line of dog food features a unique kibble design and tailor-made nutritional mix which includes real chicken as the # 1 ingredient.
To find the food that’s best suited to your little one’s tastes and needs, visit nutro.com