The Melted Mind of a Film Buff
You know the kind. That person who interrupts every conversation with obscure film trivia than no one has the time to care about, much less argue. Afterwards, he'll continue with his best impression of
Christopher Walken. Here, we preview inside the jumbled mind of cinephile.
- Ben Braddock post-grad school ennui setting in.
- WWTD: What would Truffaut do?
- Man, wish I could grow facial hair like Daniel Day Lewis.
- Update blog about release of Kurosawa box set.
- Depressing Scandinavian flicks that cheer me up.
- French new wave.
- Dreams of becoming world-famous director.
- Woody Allen.
- Mise en scène.
- Indie Film Fest.
- Citizen Kane.
- In Coen brothers we trust.
- IMDb facts.
- Toshiro Mifune = badass.
- Aspect ration 16:9.
Sources: Imdb.com | Allmovie.com