The Science Of Dogs
- Fear. Test results for a dog's fear of: 1) Bears: Nope; 2) Snakes: Nope; 3) Oncoming traffic: Nope; 4) Vacuum cleaners: Yes.
- Brain function: 1) My tail is the enemy; 2) I have to go outside!; 3) I should go back inside immediately; 4) I wanna go back out!; 5) Changed my mind... In please; 6) I gotta get back out!; 7) Let me back in !; 8) Okay. Out for
real this time; 9) In. Final answer.
- Anatomy: 1) Drool; 2) Poop.
- Comprehension: 1) Adequate comprehension; 2) Laser focus and understanding.
- Proof. As far as a dog is concerned... (The Venn Diagram): 1) Things that exist; 2) Things not yet sniffed.
- Enthusiasms. By comparison with other species (scale: 1-10): 1) A cat's excitement for: Getting pet ~ 2; Getting a bath ~ 1; Rolling around in poop ~ 1; Getting fed ~ 3.5; 2) A bird's excitement level for: Getting pet ~ 3; Getting a bath ~
4; Rolling around in poop ~ 1; Getting fed ~ 6; 3) A dog's excitement level for: Getting pet ~ 10+; Getting a bath ~ 10+; Rolling around in poop ~ 10+; Getting fed ~ 10+; 4) A turtle's excitement for: Getting pet ~ ?; Getting a bath ~ ?;
Rolling around in poop ~ ?; Getting fed ~ ?.
- Jealously. If you have two dogs, the fastest way to get one's attention is by calling other dog's name.