15 Bizarre Toilet Related Injuries and Deaths
- #1 Elvis Presley appeared to have been seated on the toilet before falling off, crawling several feet, throwing up and dying.
- #2 Great Britain's king George II also fell off his toilet and died.
- #3 After a drunken fall in a friend's bathroom, Cindy Corton was in constant pain. A 6-inch serrated plastic handle from a toilet brush was found stuck in the flesh of her bottom, she eventually died since doctors failed to
notice it sooner.
- #4 Pam Babcock had a phobia about leaving the bathroom. She sat on her boyfriend's toilet for 2 years while he brought her food & water. Her body was stuck to the seat by the time he called police.
- #5 A landlord killed his tenant with a toilet seat after the tenant failed to pay rent for 8 years.
- #6 Movie star Lupe Velez accidentally drowned in her toilet during a suicide attempt. After taking a huge of seconal, she became nauseated and staggered toward the toilet. There, she slipped on a tile and plunged head-
first into the toilet.
- #7 doctors from the UK have recorded as many as 250 cases per year of kids coming in with injuries of heavy wood or ceramic seats falling on their genitals.
- #8 Edmund II of England was stabbed in the bowels while attending the privy & died.
- #9 Reportedly Japan's warlord Uesugi Kenshin was assassinated on the toilet in 1578.
- #10 In the film "Back To The Future" Dr.Brown came up with the idea of the flux capacitor after slipping from his toilet & bumping his head.
- #11 A newborn baby girl fell through the toilet in a moving train and onto the tracks after her mother prematurely gave birth. She survived nearly 2 hours before being found.
Americans spend approximately 30 minutes a day in the bathroom (about 12.000 hours in a lifetime).
- #12. One woman was attacked & bitten by a group of rats which came up through her toilet while she was sitting on it. She tried flushing twice but the creatures came back each time.
Every year, there are more than 40.000 toilet related injuries in the U.S.
- #13. Natasha Johnson was so mad at her sister that she attacked her with the lid of a toilet tank, leaving sister with injured foot and finger.
- #14. A U.S. navy plane bombed Vietnam with a toilet in commemoration of the 6-millionth pound of ordnance dropped.
- #15. Three cases were presented in Glasgow of porcelain toilets collapsing under body weight, producing wounds which required hospital treatment. The toilet's excessive age was found to be the factor.
Sources: Zofona | 2020Site.org | Free Republic | Filmschool Rejects | Associated Content | BBC News | Fox News | Daily Telegraph | CBS News | Midway Sailor.
Information provided by: http://www.mediaclinsurance.org.