Wacky Wake Ups
A guide to some of the strangest, oddest & downright Wackiest alarm clocks out there!
When it comes to waking up in the morning, many of us require additional help. Thankfully, there’s no shortage of creative alarm clocks out there, designed to help us all conquer our mornings and seize the day. So, let’s
take a look at some of the weirdest wake ups around.
- Gun O'Clock. Ever feel like shooting your alarm clock? Now you can! You'll need serious marksmanship in order to hit the target and make this alarm clock stop ringing. If you feel like you're dueling with sleep each
morning, this will make it official (laughs - 12, price - 5).
- Hydraulic Bed. Bigger may not always be better, but sometimes it certainly IS more effective. This model is powered by a hydraulics system and computer and turns your entire bed into an alarm clock, shaking your bed
until you're forced to get up (or become seasick) (laughs - 13, price - 15).
- Rolling Clock. If you're not a morning person, Clocky could possibly be your worst nightmare. Designed to roll around your bedroom like R2D2 on ecstasy, this mobile alarm clock will make you chase it down in order to
turn off its annoying cacophony of noise (laughs - 8, price - 6).
- Flying Alarm. What could be more fun than a helicopter-style alarm clock buzzing around your head and dive bombing on you in the dark of the wee hours? Not recommended for combat veterans, this alarm may terrify
you into hopping out of bed and running for cover (laughs - 13, price - 7).
- Carpet Alarm. Sometimes the worst part of getting up in the morning is that first step out of bed. This alarm will get you moving, since it's designed to ring until you stand on it with your own two feet. Finally, you can stamp
on your alarm clock with this model! (laughs - 7, price - 14)
- Bacon O'Clock. Looking for an alarm that gives you serious incentive to get out of bed? This alarm clock cooks bacon each morning, filling the room with the irresistible smell of everyone's favorite food! Mmmm,
BACON! (laughs - 12, price - 14)
- The Final Wake Up. This last alarm is one you’ll hopefully never use. Designed to prevent sick people & heavy sleepers from accidentally being mistaken for dead & then buried alive, its bell & pulley system is the ultimate
way to let others know you’re still alive! (laughs - 2, price - 15)
Wake up with help from the Internet!
The World's Original Online Alarm Clock