Web Design Snakes & Ladders
At BaseKit we have prepared our very own version of the nostalgic childhood game Snakes and Ladders. however, this is no ordinary game. It's especially for web designers! Make your way around our board which is designed to
reflect the trials and tribulations of a web designer's life. Simply roll the dice and move along the squares. Climb the ladders to success, slide down the snakes when your client is being difficult or wait patiently for your next turn. Will
you make it to the end? There's only one way to find out. Good luck!
- #1 Start. You have just received the brief from your client.
- #4 Your initial design is looking good and the client has given it the thumbs up! Go to 19.
- #7 Good news! You've just received your first advance. Go to 31.
- #10 You are missing information from your client to finish the draft. Miss a turn.
- #13 Oh no! Your client is late paying you your first advance. Go to 9.
- #15 Progress! You complete the changes in your first draft and even have time to get some sleep. Go to 33.
- #18 You spend hours and hours of precious time trying to code. Go to 8.
- #20 Solution! You start using a website builder and instantly save hours of time. Go to 45.
- #23 Oh no! Your client has come back and wants you to change the font to Comic Sans!
- #24 Result! Your client absolutely loves the draft. roll again.
- #25 You find some useful web design articles. It's just the inspiration you were looking for! Go for 41.
- #28 Bad news! You've e-mailed the draft to your client and they don't like the colours you have used. Miss a turn.
- #30 Your client is so happy with how the project is going that they take you out for dinner. Go to 35.
- #24 Your client sends you some images to use but they are far too small. Go to 31.
- #37 Your project has been approved by your client and you just need to make some tiny changes. Go to 47.
- #43 Your client sends you a corrupted file and you get a virus. Go to 40.
- #46 After hardly any sleep you drink 5 coffees and suddenly feel awake. Roll again.
- #49 Disaster! Your computer crashes which sets you back a few hours. Go to 22.
- #50 You're finished! Give yourself a big pat on the back! End.
Facebook - TeamBaseKit; Twitter - @basekit; Google Plus - BaseKit; Website: www.basekit.com.