What is Your Wine | Find Out How To Fit In With The Texas Wine Personality Profile
Even listen to somebody describe a wine? They talk about it having "character" and "personality". To hear them tell it, wines are a lot like people. We've talked it over and came to a conclusion - they have it backwards. People are a lot
like wines. Almost without exception, individual wines have specific, defining characteristics that perfectly describe those who consume them. Here at the Viticultural Personality Institute, we've compiled a fun list of
personality types based on wine preferences.
If your favorite wine listed here does not accurately reflect your particular personality, please choose another favorite wine (or change your personality - otherwise, you'll make our researchers look bad). So what are you? A Cabernet?
A Merlot? A Pinot? Find out by checking our wine personalihty profiles and feel free to visit www.gotexanwine.org for a sneak at the amazing array of Texas wines.
Texas wine - toast a rising star
- The Cabernet. You're bold and you're strong, but with a warm side that only comes once we've gotten to know you. Same goes for that bode-dry sense of humor. It's no wonder the sophisticated set loves you - not that you care.
- The Pinot Noir. There's no getting around it. You're difficult. You're demanding. Both oh, oh, oh, so worth it. You're the kind who has to have things just "so" before you're willing to open up and share your secrets. But we don't
mind going to a little extra effort.
- The Muscat Cannelli. There's just one word to describe you - sweet. Of course, you're deeper than that, but overwhelming characteristic that makes you, well, you. Still, you're no lightweight.
- The Port. Look at you, Smooth Operator. You are so silky sleek you don't walk into a room, you glide. You appreciate sophistication, but you're anything but stuffy. There is a refinement in the way you express yourself.
- The Chardonnay. It's hard to describe you, but if we had to put a label on it, we'd say that you're totally, completely, heartwarmingly pristine. There's something absolutely pure about you. And while you seem lighthearted, there is a
certain elegance in the way you hold yourself.
- The Chenin Blanc. You're from Texas, right? We knew it the minute you came in. There's just a trace of that delightful accent. It makes you a little spicy. And then there's that slightly southern way you present yourself - cultured
without being pretentious. Nobody can accuse you of not being completely down-to-earth.
- The Blanc du Bois. Oh, you're a charmer. You've got a touch of old Europe in you, but not the part we see in the movies. You're more real. We understand, you're not trying to be cool - it's just the way you are.
- The Blush. Hey there, Sweetie. No need to put on airs, you're exactly what you seem to be and everybody - I mean everybody likes you (whether they choose to admit it or not). Oh, you're not likely to dine with royalty anytime soon,
but that's their loss. You have a good heart.
- The Shiraz. You know who you are - the toast of the town. You're boisterous - make that joyous - and you light up a room just by walking into it. Your motto? Life is too short to be a wallflower. of course, there's no danger
of that happening to you.
- The Gewurztraminer. It's true, you make no attempt to fit in with the crowd - but that's only because that's the way you like it. How boring to be like everybody else! You're having too much fun being the outsider. But at the right
place, you know how to grab the spotlight.
- The Riesling. Still waters run deep. No, you're not the showy type. You're a little more reserved. You're the perfect friend to have in cozy little settings where nobody has to speak, they just come to relax and enjoy the moment.
You're comfortable, and yet - you still surprise us now and then.
- The Merlot. There's a mystical side to you, slightly mischievous, but that only makes you the life of the party. The fact that we can't really know everything about you makes you all the more intriguing. it's just so hard to nail you
down - sometimes you're subtle, other times you're adventurous.
(For Entertainment Purposes Only. Please do not submit as your psychology thesis).