- Dominant hand behind the head.
- Arm in air.
- In a jerking motion bring both arms together in a flapping motion a$ you spin in circles until nauseous or booed off the floor.
98% of spectators believe that the person performing this move is having some sort of seizure.
- Imagine a microwave is in front of you.
- Open the door and place item inside.
- Enter cooking time, check your imaginary wrist watch.
- Open door and remove item.
- Eat item using quick scooping motions while hopping to one side of the room... don't you fed soooo cool?
9 out of 10 white guys use this as their "90-to* dance move.
Sorting the Recycling
- Walk in place with both arms bent at 90-degree angles from the elbow (as if holding two trash bags).
- Stop and drop bags, bend over.
- While bobbing up and down, start sorting into proper receptacles.
12% affective in attracting I opposite sex.
- Lay on floor facing ceiling with arms at side.
- Move hips from side to side.
- Shake legs up and down.
- Roll onto stomach and repeat steps.
63% of those who perform this move wind up in the hospital with head-related injuries.
- With hands tucked under opposite armpits 0 and walking in place, reoch one arm out at a © time (as if reaching for an item on the shelf) and pull it back in.
- Repeat as necessary.
46% of those who perform this move are arrested for speculations of misdemeanor theft
The Elaine Benes
- Bend knees at a 45-degree angle.
- In one fluid motion, throw head back and to the left while jerking one arm.
- Kick one toot out as if trying to dislocate a joint. Rinse and repeat.
Statistically the least successful white guy dance move in history, with less than a 2% applause role.
- Stand toll with arms at side.
- Beginning from the feet work up a violent shake.
- Roll eyes into back of ^ head for added effect.
30% of those performing this move end up in a coma.
The Tap Snap
- Bend arms at 90-degrees.
- Snap fingers to the beat of the song.
- Tap foot to the beat of the song.
- Bob head to beat of song.
15% of those who perform this move can actually keep a beat.
Doing Ya’ Raxes
- Lick tips of the fingers of right hand.
- Move fingers as if typing on calculator.
- Slick hair back with left hand.
- With right hand on fop of left, move in an upward motion os if pulling on a piece of gum.
- Drop to knees and throw hands in the air with head bock and repeat.
75% of those who perform this move have never actually done taxes.
- Right hand in the air, left hand at side.
- Swing arms violently in a forward circular motion.
- Thrust hips back and forth while bending knees in at a 45-degree angle.
3 out of 4 spectators are injured as 0 result of being too close to performer.
The Running Man
- Stand with your feet together,( arms relaxed by your sides.
- Lift and bend your right leg, forming a 90-degree angle then lift and bend your arms, elbows out to the sides with relaxed fists.
- Lower your right leg, sliding your left leg back and lifting the left heel, while leaning slightly forward and push your arms down.
- Repeat these hip steps over and over again.
90% of those who perform #>is move know all the lyrics to Vanilla Ice's "Ice Ice Baby.
Toss the Dice
- With legs hip width apart, lean to one side and bend knees at 45-degree angle.
- Bend dominant arm at 90 degree ongle obove head then clench a loose fist and shake
- After 3 to 5 shakes, throw arm forward and unclench hand.
- Repeat by leaning to other side and using other arm.
43% of those who perform this move 9 I develop tennis elbow, but 100% have never played tennis.