Business Intelligence Drives Social Game Decisions for Peak Games
- Peak game's playground. Total Facebook population of Turkey & MENA is expected to increase to 250m by 2015: 1) 2011. Turkey & MENA (55 million) (Morocco - 3.4m, Algeria - 2.1m, Tunisia - 2.5m, Libya - 0.1m, Egypt - 7.1m,
Yemen - 0.4m, Oman - 0.3, OAE - 2.2m, Qatar - 0.3m, Saudi Arabia - 2.9m, Bahrain - 0.3m, Kuwait - 0.7m, Iraq - 0.8m, Jordan - 1.5m, Lebanon - 1.2m, Turkey 29m); 2) 2015. Turkey & MENA (250 million).
- Global Facebook landscape. these countries represent the top 5 Facebook markets globally: 1) USA - 155m; Indonesia - 26m; UK - 36m; Turkey - 28m; MENA - 27m; 2) Last 3 months growth rate: USA - 4.3%; Indonesia - 5.4%;
UK - 6.6%; Turkey - 11.0%; MENA - 56.1%.
- Peak Games growth metrics. Growth in sales: 1) Between December 2010 and May 2011, Peak Games sales grew by 3.216%; 2) DAU & MAU grew by +3% during the same period.
- Key metrics: 1) 2m daily active users. That's the same as the population of Houston, Texas; 2) 10m monthly active users. If all these people lived in a country, its population would be bigger than that of Sweden.
- Our Games (Okey): 1) 14m installs for Okey. More people have installed Okey than population of Turkey's largest city, Istanbul; 2) 1.4bn hands played. That's a minimum of 3 hands for every person in Turkey & MENU combined.
- Our Games (Board games): 1) Average life time of 1 year per user. Compared to an industry average of 3-4 months; 2) Average session length of 3 hours per user. Compared to an industry average of 15-20 minutes.
- Our Games (Komsu Ciftlik): There are more than 4m virtual farms in Komsu Ciftlik. The total area of those farms is more than twice the size of England.
- About Peak Games: 1) Founded in October, 2010; 2) 10 games across Facebook from board games to farm goes to avatar dress-up games; 3) 50 employees; 4) USD 7.5m of funding as of May, 2011; 5) 2m daily, 10m monthly active
users; 6) Offices in Istanbul, Ankara, Berlin, Barcelona and Amman.
Peak Games - Living Through Games | Peak Games is Turkey/MENA's leading social company with 10 million active users. Our experienced and talented team is committed to provide Facebook users in Turkey and MENA region with
the highest quality games. | Middle East and North Africa | Market Data Source: Inside Network.