The Home Game
- Last season, the total salary bill for all 20 Premierships clubs came to £1.36 billion.
- Total goals last season: 1.063. So each cost £1.28m.
- Tevez's annual salary - £7m.
- Average house price in Buenos Aires - £65k.
- So he could buy 108 housed in Buenos Aires.
- Players' property portfolios: 1) Frank Lampard - 2 properties; Est. value - £13.5 million; 2) Ashley Cole - 3 properties; Est. value - £12.3 million; 3) Wayne Rooney - 4 properties (at least); Est. value - £11.3 million; 4) Peter Crouch - 1
property; Est. value - £4-5 million.
- There are roughly 600 players in the Premiership.
- There have been 12 affairs discovered this year (that we know of).
- That's a "strike" rate of 2%.
FindaProperty.com | Author credit: blog.findaproperty.com/infographics | Sources: www.premierleague.com/Statistics; www.trophy4toon.co.uk/salaries.co.uk; www.futebolfinance.com; www.primelocation.com/articles/celebrity-
footballers-mansions; DPG cuttings research.