10 KEYS TO HAPPINESS
- Today is the first day for the rest of your life. You are standing at the brink of starting another adventure, starting a new day... You are the maker of your future, you decide how you want to see your life after, 50 years... A positive
one... or a rather negative one.
- Foster your own personal growth: It all starts with the one in the mirror. Curb the negativity in you. Radiate yourself inward so that your positivity radiates the lives of others. Self-transformation is the biggest key to happiness.
- Rest your ego and the meaningless comparisons: If you think you are better than the rest, you’d better take a rest. Don’t go for meaningless comparisons. You’ll climb much higher in life once you shed the burden of ego.
- Be present in this moment: Live your life to its fullest. Past is a good place to visit, but not a good place to live. And future is unseen, so let it be unseen. Live and enjoy your present instead of brooding over the past and the future.
- Help others when you're able: Make someone smile. That's the biggest thing you could do in a day. Tell someone how special they are in your life, make your dear and near ones feel wanted in your life.
- Focus on your authenticity and integrity: Face your worsest of troubles with originality and persistent integrity. Your bliss of happiness is sure to follow, and your greatest triumph will contain the greatest quantity of YOU.
- Be ambitious enough to fail: May sound weird, but yes! Be ambitious enough so that even failure bows its head in front of you. If you fail, don’t cower, start to rectify the mistake with a new vigor, with a new zeal.
- Spend time with those who inspire you: Identify the real appreciator of your potential. Anyone who inspires you is a precious friend and teacher. Surround yourself with them. Your lock to happiness is unlocked....
- Turn your goals into daily habits: It’s a process! It’s a process! It’s a process! Make your mind understand whatever the goal Is, it is nothing but a daily practice of making small, diligent choices that add up in the long run.
- Choose to push forward even when it hurts: We fall, and rise up to fall again. Again rise up to fight back. Make this your life’s motto. Where others give up, you make the change by rising up. Happiness will follow you.
- Let go off needless worries and old wounds: Take life as it comes to you. Being hurt is something you sometimes can’t avoid, but being continuously miserable is always a choice. Needless worries and past wounds must not
Designed by: EyeCandy Infographic | Source: http://www.mercandangel.com/2012/12/12/be-happier-10-things-to-start-doing.