5 Things To Know About Prenatal Yoga
- #1 Come early on. It's never too early to come to Prenatal Yoga. Even if you aren't showing yet. Creating space for your baby energetically is important and taking care of your changing body is crucial at all stages of pregnancy.
- #2 Enjoy each moment. This is your time for you and your baby to bond; a time that you have set aside for yourself to enjoy this journey. Be present and truly experience every minute.
- #3 Chat with other women. Use this time to make connections with other pregnant women. You just may form some great relationships in prenatal yoga.
- #4 Don't stress about doing everything perfectly. What's more important is how each pose feels, not how it looks. Tap into your internal awareness and listen to what your body tells you.
- #5 Attend regularly. You will gain the most benefit by going to prenatal yoga regularly. Make an effort and commitment to yourself and your baby to go as often as possible - at least once or twice.
- Prenatal yoga can relieve many of the common ailments of pregnancy.
- Prenatal yoga is low-impact and a great way to stay in shape during pregnancy.
Emily Masnoon - Yoga Reiki Doula | www.emilymasnoon.com.