8 POWER POINTS TO REAL & LASTING WEIGHT LOSS
- Everybody wants to know how to make real, permanent, and healthy weight loss. The solution lies with simple lifestyle changes that are easy to do, and easy to stick with. Here are Eight Ways to Boost Your Metabolism,
Lose Weight, and Improve your Overall Health and Well Being.
#1 Think addition, not subtraction
- Add things like deep-red cherries, juicy grapes, or crisp snow peas to snack time, a few of your favorite fruits into your lunch bag and favorite veggies into soups, stews, and sauces.
#2 Forget about exercising
- Forget about making a specific "work out" time, instead increase your physical activity in fun ways.
#3 Avoid sugar
- Sugar, especially white granulated sugar, make your body store fat.
#4 Don't skip out on breakfast
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Not eating breakfast slows the metabolism.
#5 Lighten the load
- Instead of denying yourself the foods you love, find ways to "lighten them up" a bit.
#6 Water, water, water
- You cannot expect to lose weight without proper hydration. Also downing a glass of water before eat is a great way to eat less.
#7 Reduce stress
- Lowering stress and anxiety helps lower your blood pressure, improves the immune system. Try yoga, tai-chi, or meditation, these will help you get stressed out.
#8 Healthy supplementation
- While there are no magic pills, there are supplements such as RealDose, that have been proven to boost metabolism, and are a healthy adjunct to lifestyle changes.