Benefits Of Regular Exercise
- Improves mood. Physical activity stimulates chemicals like serotonin that help you feel more relaxed.
- Improves your memory. Blood flow to the brain is enhanced when you exercise. Increased blood flow allows your mind to work faster.
- Reduces risk of disease. Exercise boosts good cholesterol and decreases triglycerides in your body. This helps prevent or manage life threatening conditions like diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure and arthritis.
- Boots energy. Regular activity improves the ability to deliver oxygen and nutrients throughout the body.
- Controls weight. Using up oxygen in the body burns stored fat This helps to maintain and control weight.
Miramont Lifestyle Fitness | Visit us at www.miramontlifestylefitness.com for fun tips on how to improve health and wellness through exercise.