BENEFITS OF TURMERIC
- In India, you can't think about a curry without turmeric in it. However, it's only now that people are realizing that turmeric has some amazing powers and is more than a spice which can be relegated to a shelf on your kitchen, is
packed with loads of benefits.
- Turmeric helps you reduce pigmentation on your face and even out your skin tone.
Troubled with acne?
- Turmeric mixed with sandalwood powder and a little water, and applied to the face can greatly reduce the appearance of acne.
- Mix some turmeric with gram flour and water and use it to scrub all over your body before your shower. Doing this regularly will indeed help you get a glowing skin.
Reduces facial hair
- For those who want to reduce the hair growth on their face, turmeric again comes to the rescue. Regular washing with turmeric reduces facial hair growth significantly.
- Slows down aging.
- The turmeric fights infection in the throat.
- Eases the burn.
- Fights free radicals.
- Reduces skin rashes.
- Reduces the swelling.
- Helps treat diarrhea.
- Prevents leukemia.
- Helps in countering anemia.
Get more health at: Be Well Buzz | BeWellBuzz.com; Facebook.com/BeWellBuzz; YouTube.com/bewellbuzz.