Celebrate Photos And The Memories Behind Them
#1 How do you take photos?
- Smile! The most common go-to pose? A bit toothy grin.
- 67% of people use their cell phone to capture memories.
- Most of your photos are: 1) On your camera - 64%; 2) Not organized - 49%; 3) A way to connect with others - 44%.
- Left or right? How do you pose? Your pose, your personality. Look away? Open to new things & artistic. Relaxed? Agreeable & easy-going. Energetic? Outgoing & fashionable.
#2 Why do you take photos?
- Your most joyous moments (don't forget your camera!). 57% say on vacation.
- 74 percent think photos are essential for documenting memories.
- Feeling a little sentimental? 1 out of 2 folks use photos as a way to pass on memories to family members.
#3 What will you do with your photos?
- Help! We're trapped! Get your photos off your phone, computer or camera.
- Time is what holds folks back from doing more with their photos.
Do more with your pictures. Preserve, share, celebrate - Shutterfly.