"Get Him Back" Boot Camp Plan: 7 Day Plan
Rebuild the emotional strength and inner confidence you need to once again become the wonderfully attractive woman your man first fell in love with - then watch him do everything he can to get you back (in just 7 days)!
Whether you're going through a break-up now or your man has begun pulling away, here's how to rebuild your "relationship fitness" and get things back on track fast...
Day 1: "Emotional yoga" warm-up
- Increase your emotional flexibility and confidence.
- Today: 1) Recall 10 challenging relationship moments that triggered negative emotions in you; 2) Breathe deeply, relax, and let each memory pass quickly; 3) Immediately replace each thought with soothing, positive
- Expected results: The best way to develop attractive emotional strength is becoming more flexible and confident when confronted by negative feelings and relationship challenges. So repeat this "emotional warm up" each
day as needed, and you'll soon notice your amazing ability to adapt and react to situations in both life and love in ways that draw a man closer to you instead of pushing him away.
Day 2: Emotional resistance training
- Learn how to stop pushing, "lean back" and do less.
- Today: 1) Reflect upon how you've "over functioned" with men in the past; 2) List 10 examples of how you'll "lean back" and give your man "space in future";3) Plan five activities just for yourself that prevent your life from
revolving around him.
- Expected results: Like most women. you probably do all you can to salvage and maintain a relationship, but it's actually the fastest way to drive a man further away. So stop trying to please him (and everyone else for that
matter) and notice that the sky doesn't fall in. Stop trying to do it all for your man - and do more for yourself - and he'll start moving closer to you again, naturally and effortlessly.
Day 3: Relationship cardio
- Build up new endurance to get through love's tough times.
- Today: 1) Ask hard questions about your relationship: Did you lack trust, chase or "suffocate" him?; 2) Plan three positive ways to react to these situations in the future.
- Expected results: Strengthen your ability to survive relationship ups and downs by confronting past misjudgments that pushed your man away. Small changes like listening before you criticize, not asking "innocent
questions", and starting to take "no" for an answer will give you the endurance to handle common relationship "rough spots" and connect with your man's heart in all the right ways.
Day 4: Communication power lifts
- Pump-up your ability to connect with your man.
- Today: 1) Go out and meet 5 new people today. It can be anyone, anyplace, anywhere; 2) Practice talking to each as if their words are the most important in the world; 3) All day long, genuinely listen to everyone you
meet instead of just "waiting to talk".
- Expected results: As you learn to connect better with others, you'll see an amazing change in how people react to you. Once you're no longer lost in your own head and waiting for the subject to come back to you, you'll
notice others opening up and sharing like you never dreamed possible. Now imagine your man reacting this way because he will...once you learn to connect meaningfully.
Day 5: Mirror poses
- Take a hard look at yourself and your training goals.
- Today: 1) Take a look in the mirror. After four days of training, what do you see?; 2) Ask yourself: Do you see a woman who truly wants her man back? If so, go for it; 3) If not, stop trying to get him back! Focus on
creating the life you want and deserve.
- Expected results: Knowing what you want from life and love is critical to getting to where you want to be. So look deeper into your feelings today and reflect on what you really need - even if it means no longer trying to
get your man back! Take up a new hobby or take that trip without him, and you'll quickly see astonishing changes in yourself that powerfully prepare you to succeed in love at last.
Day 6: Personal power training
- Harness the power of "Circular dating" to invite love...
- Today: 1) Begin setting up dates - ideally with several men at the same time; 2) Go out and enjoy the experiences without expectations or preconceived notions; 3) Use these experiences to explore what you want &
invite love back into your life.
- Expected results: Beginning to date other men may sound a bit scary right now, but remember: when you try "Circular Dating", it is not about trying to find "Mr. Right" (although it's been known to happen), it's about
practicing how to share yourself with a man in all the right ways so that he desperately wants you - and it becomes your choice whether to have him.
Day 7: Heart reconnection circuit...
- Put it all together to get your man back.
- Today: 1) Repeat and combine all exercises as needed.
- Expected results: Continue to nourish, strengthen, and reinforce the new, boundlessly attractive you! Your training is never "complete" - continue to exercise your new "relationship muscles" every day of every week, every
moment of your life.
- By now, you should be feeling new strength and confidence in your ability to trigger attraction, passion, and devotion in the man you want. Of course, these new "powers" will naturally draw more men to you, but they're
just the first few steps toward creating larger, life-changing growth needed to transform yourself in ways you never dreamed possible.
Have the relationship you want from Rori Raye | To support your success once again becoming the woman you were meant to be, I recommend subscribing to my newsletter. Each week it delivers more success-proven
strategies, advice, and tools for getting your man back and more | Subscribe here: HaveTheRelationshipYouWant.com.