Ten Tips For Successful Weight Loss
#1 Don't skip breakfast: Nearly 10% of people skip breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day; you need an energy boosting food or drink like black coffee for adults or a warm cup of green tea, milk for kids, whole
wheat bread, low-fat yogurt and fruit, or a bowl of multigrain cereal with almonds and honey.
- #2 Always rehydrate: Drink at least eight 8-ounce glasses of fluid a day. Drink plenty of water or other calorie-free beverage. If you're not a fan of plain water, try citrus juice with low amounts of sugar, brew-infused teas, and/or
- #3 Clean your kitchen and be a slim shopper: A 150 pound person would burn around 200 calories per hour shopping. Don't deprive yourself of your favorite snacks; instead, cut down by food shopping more often. You can still
enjoy your favourite food by using moderation and self-control. Stock your kitchen with healthy and convenient foods.
- #4 Be physically and mentally active: A 150 pound person would burn at least 189 calories per hour doing yoga. Do yoga and meditation, adding a cardio workout afterwards. Sooner or later you'll get into a stressful situation; instead
of overeating comfort foods that are high in calories, learn to stay calm and be more active to improve self-control and endurance.
- #5 Be persistent, believe and do not push it to the limit: You can't fail unless you quit. If you are getting frustrated, make sure you are not under-eating, over-exercising, or expecting too much from the scale each week. Find the right
balance of nutrition and exercise to feel strong and satisfied. Keep a positive mind-set that you can be successful with weight loss; forget all the "reasons" why you can't lose weight fast. Overcome negativity and focus on the things
that are in your control.
- #6 Get more sleep: Improve the quality of your rest by setting a regular bedtime. Go to bed at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every day (selecting seven or eight hours). Have a power nap as needed to make
up for lost sleep.
- #7 Benefits of sunlight: Only takes less than 30 minutes in the sun to give your body enough time to generate the vitamin D. Remove your sunglasses in the morning and let sunlight shine upon your face. Studies show that you can
ease mild depressions and cope better with stress when you are not lacking in Vitamin D. Sunlight increases the levels of a natural antidepressant in the brain.On sunny days, the brain produces more of the mood-lifting chemical
serotonin than on darker days.
- #8 Pray the fat away: Individuals who report feeling greater intimacy with God through prayer are more likely to be physically active, according to research from Cornell University. "Studies show that those who have more social
support move more, and being closer to God may give people that support".
- #9 Give yourself a little cheat day. It is important that you permit yourself certain treats in moderation along with your personal weight loss program.
- #10 Throw out a big smile and feel beautiful from the inside out.
AboutGarciniaCambodia.com | Links: http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/motivation_to_lose_weight; http://www.prevention.com/weight-loss/weight-loss-tips/top-10-weight-loss-tips-biggest-loser-club; http://www.webmd.com/
diet/features/15-best-diet-tips-ever?page; http://www.canadianliving.com/health/health_and_wellness_club/10_easy_tips_successful_weight_loss; http://www.self.com/fooddiet/2010/03/weight-loss-superstars; http://www.health.com/
health/gallety/0,,20639818,00.htm; http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/11/31-million-american-skip_n_1005076.html; http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/water/NU00283; http://www.my-calorie-counter.com; http://voices.yahoo.