How to meditate and why
1. Find somewhere quiet
Find somewhere peaceful where you can sit quetly without being disturbed
2. Give yourself time
Set aside enough time so you wont feel rushed. 20 minutes is recommended
3. Sit comfortably
Sit comfortably and with good posture so your body can relax.
4.Focus on your breath
Focus your attention on your breath. Do not try to control your breath, simply observe it moving in and out through your nose. fls you do so, allow all thoughts to dissipate. Allow yourself to be still and calm.
The Benefits of Meditation
It lowers the rate at which we consume oxygen.
- Slows down your breathing rate
- Raises blood flow to the heart.
- Meditation helps us to become more tolerant.
- Improves our physical relaxation.
- Lowers our risk of getting cardiovascular disease.
- Slows the aging process.
- Helps lower the symptoms of pre-menstraul syndrome.
- Meditation decreases muscle tension.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Reduces viral activity mance .