What Is Yoga?
Yuj (Union): Breathing (Mind) - Spirit (meditation) - Exercise (Body).
Six branches of yoga
- #1 Hatha Yoga: 1) Use physical poses/Asana; 2) Breathing Technique (Pranayama) and meditation to achieve better health as well as spirituality. Note: If you would like to have peaceful mind and a healthy body, it will be
your best choice.
- #2 Bhakti Yoga: 1) Bhakti Yoga is the path most followed in India. This is the path of the heart and devotion; 2) Bhakti Yoga teaches a person to have devotion to the "One" or to Brahma by developing a person's love
and acceptance for all things.
- #3 Raja Yoga: 1) Raja means "royal"; 2) Raja Yoga is based on the teachings of the Eight Limbs of Yoga found in the Yoga sutras; 3) A Raja Yogi sees the self as central, and as such, respect to oneself and for all
creation are vital to this path. Note: If you wish to learn discipline, then Raja Yoga would perfectly suit that need.
- #4 Jnana Yoga: 1) Jnana Yoga is the path of Yoga that basically deals with the mind, and as such, it focuses on man's intelligence; 2) Jnana Yogis consider wisdom and intellect as important and they aim to unify the two to
surpass limitations. Note: Since they wish to gain knowledge, they are open to other philosophies and religion for they believe that an open and rational mind is crucial in knowing the spirit.
- #5 Karma Yoga: 1) Karma Yoga is the path of service; 2) It is believed that your present situation is based on your past actions; 3) You are choosing a future that is free from negativity and selfishness. Note: Karma Yoga
change their attitude towards the good and in the process, change their souls, which leads to a change in their destiny.
- #6 Tantra Yoga: 1) It's about using virtuals to experience what is sacred; 2) Although sex is a part of it, sex isn't the whole part of it; 3) Karma Yogis must possess certain qualities like purity, humility, devotion, dedication
to his Guru, cosmic love and truthfulness among other things.
www.karmicfit.com | For the Yoga Practice | Multi choices for Yoga Pants. Specially for Women.