HOW TO CREATE A WEBSITE: TIPS AND ADVICE
Setting up your website - the basic steps:
- This website runs on the free website building software called wordpress which is used by millions of people online in the world. To create a website, you need the following three things: 1) Choose a domain name; 2) Get website
hosting; 3) Make your website.
Choose a domain name
- A domain name is also unique to you so people can see your website on the Internet. A domain name is your unique address that can be used on the internet.lt should either be a cool catchy name or a description of what the site is
Get website hosting
- Website hosting is required to store your website files on the Internet. It is important to get a web hosting provider that allows you to build your website as well. The company we recommend is bluehost.com.
- You will normally pay upfront for website hosting. So you will pay for one full years web hosting upfront.
Make your website
- The best website builders use wordpress (which is a website building platform) to make their websites because when your site is finished you don't have to write any code or learn any technical skills, you can just login to your
website and start uploading your web pages, pictures and videos.
- Setting up your website using the Bluehost website builder is easy.
Why is Bluehost a great choice?
- Free domain name (save up to $25 per year).
- Part of the hosting company in the world.
- They help build your website for you when you buy web hosting (saving you thousands in website design fees).
- Unlimited space for your website.
- Been around since the early days of the Internet.
Make a Website | Brought to you by: Make-a-web-site.com