547 days’ worth of music! Current360 we do that
- Currennt360 employees have 7.653 Twitter followers, which is more than the total population of Nicholas County, Kentucky.
- Current360 employees have 131.115 hours of music in their iTunes library. That's 547 days, or enough time for the Mars Rover Curiosity to travel to the red planet twice and still have 40 days of music to share with any
- The average Current360 employee was born during the Jimmy Carter administration and clearly remembers pegging their jeans in their youth.
- Current360 has donated more than $1.6 million in time and services since 2008. For that same amount, we could have hired Peyton Manning to work here for 25 days.
There's got to be a little give and take here... We're gonna stay strong and keep this one.
- Current360 employees collectively have 339 years of advertising experience. 339 years ago, New York City was called New Amsterdam and owned by the Dutch.
- Current360 employees have a total of 70 pets, the same number as the total amount of seahorse species in the world. Unfortunately, 0 seahorses are owned by Current360 employees.
- Current360 employees have sent out more than 55.000 tweets. Each of those tweets could have a seat at the Tokyo Dome, where the Yomiuri Giants play baseball.
Current360 we do that