It's All About the Music
This month, it's all about the music. They say music makes the world go round and we wanted to know it there's some truth in that matter. Actually we were curious to know about your music interest. Here's
what we gathered. Pretty interesting.
Where do you most often listen to music?
- All the time? - 37.1%.
- At home - 25.7%.
- At work - 20%.
- In the car - 14.3%.
- In the gym or while I'm out & about - 2.9%.
How often do you attend live musical performances?
- Very often - 5.7%.
- Never been to one - 5.7%.
- Occasionally when I've got enough cash - 28.6%.
- When it's an act worth watching - 60%.
What is your main source of music?
- Radio - 22.9%.
- Online downloads - 65.7%.
- Original CDs - 5.7%.
- iTunes - 5.7%.
What gadget do you use to listen to your fav tunes?
- Apple iPod - 8.6%.
- Desktop - 57.1%.
- MP3 Player - 5.7%.
- Mobile - 28.6%.
Your favorite music genre:
- #1 Pop.
- #2 R&B.
- #3 Others (Classic, Rock, Pop, Kpop, Electro, Jazz, Reggae, Rap, Folk, progressive Rock).
- #4 Indie.
- #5 Dance Music.
- #6 Country Western.
- #7 Heavy Metal.
Are you the sort that needs to know the name of the singer and song title when it comes to some of your favourite tunes?
- Of course - 74.3%.
- I don't really care - 14.3%.
- Nah, I just need to know the lyrics - 11.4%.
What do you think of our music radio channel?
- They play all the latest hits, I love them! - 14.3%.
- They keep me entertained all the time - 34.3%.
- Boring and they suck - 20%.
- Behind times - 11.4%.
- I don't listen to local radio channels - 20%
08 / People's Polls
Join our monthly People's Polls at imag.com.my