5 POPULAR BUDGET TRAVEL DESTINATIONS
Traveling on a budget doesn't mean that you have to sacrifice quality, comfort or your choice of destination. It simply means that you are a bit smarter with your money than the average traveller. There are hundreds of
destinations around the world that are both budget-friendly and beautiful - including...
- This gorgeous country's economy relies on tourism and, as such, prices are set to encourage visitors. You can easily find a hotel in the country's popular destinations for less than $150 per night. In fact, if you want to stay
near the Great Pyramids of Giza, you can easily find a room for $107 per night or less.
- Belize is an amazing country that tends to receive fewer visitors than its neighbors. Full of exotic wildlife, stunning jungles and amazing Mayan ruins, this is a country that should be on everyone's list. Travel to Belize before
December and you'll likely see an exchange rate of two-to-one, making this one of the most budget-friendly destinations of the year.
- One of the most under-rated countries in Europe, Poland is a lovely country with gorgeous beaches. If you travel to Poland between September and March, you'll see some of the lowest prices on the continent. Built in
1913, the Polonia Palace is the place to stay if you decide to travel to this quaint corner of the world.
- Tourists are amazed at the amount of activities offered on this island. From budget-friendly day trips to boat rides, you'll not be left wanting for things to do. Be sure to travel to Taipei during the months of October and
November when the rainfall averages less than four inches and the temperatures rarely climb over 80 degrees.
- Anyone who is in love with history will adore Athens, Greece. For under $6, guests to the city can spend the day riding the metro, touring the amazing city. April and May are the best times to visit the ancient city, with
temperatures in the low- to mid-70s.
Remember: Traveling on a budget doesn't mean that you have to sacrifice beautiful destinations!