ELECTRONIC vs. REGULAR CIGARETTES
- #1 Electronic cigarettes leave no smell in your home, hair, clothes, breathe and for others around you.
- #2 Electronic cigarettes filter out of the chemicals and contain Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, Artificial Flavourings and nicotine.
- #3 Electronic cigarettes do not yellow yellow the teeth and fingers.
- #4 Electronic cigarettes do not produce any ash.
- #5 Electronic cigarettes come in a wide variety of flavours.
- #6 Electronic cigarettes can be used in most public places.
- #7 Electronic cigarettes don't produce toxic burrs and can be recycled.
- #8 Electronic cigarettes do not require any trees to be felled for tobacco so they are better for the planet.
- #9 Electronic cigarettes (after the start up kit) are currently a cheaper habit so you have money.
- #1 Regular cigarettes leave a strong smell in your home, hair, clothes, breath and for others around you.
- #2 Regular cigarettes contain over 7000 chemicals, many of which known carcinogens (cancer causing).
- #3 Regular cigarettes can cause yellow teeth and fingers.
- #4 Regular cause messy ashes and can burn clothes and furniture.
- #5 Regular cigarettes come in few flavours.
- #6 Regular cigarettes are banned indoors and in most public places.
- #7 Regular cigarettes can't be recycled and at least 4.5 trillion filter-tipped cigarettes are deposited annually around the world.
- #8 Regular cigarettes cause the destruction of nearly 600 million trees each year to provide fuel for tobacco.
- #9 Regular cigarettes are a costly habit.
Sources: http://www.brucepena.hubpages.com/hub/E-Cigarettes-versus-Real-Cigarettes; http://tobaccocontrol.bmj.com/content/8/1/75.full; http://www.smokefreekids.info/01env_main.htm; http://www.ecigexpress.com/