THE JOBS OUR KIDS WILL HAVE
- 65% of kindergarteners will have jobs that currently do not exists.
In fact, many jobs today did not exist 10 years ago including:
- App developer.
- Market research data miner.
- Social media manager.
- Admissions consultants.
- Millennial generational expert.
- Sustainability expert.
- User experience designer.
- Cloud computing technologist.
The top 10 in-demand jobs in 2010 did not exist in 2004
- For a student starting a four-year technical or college degree half of what they learn in their first year of study will be outdated by heir year.
- How can we teach our kids to be ready for jobs that do not exist?: 1) Imaginative; 2) Creative; 3) Entrepreneurial.