3 Reasons Why The MSN Audience Is Ideal For Social Advertising
#1 More word-of-mouth drivers
- 20% more brand conversations on average, than adults overall.
- More than half of MSN consumers are likely to purchase products as a result of word-of-mouth.
- More active across key word word-of-mouth activities on Facebook than those of other leading portals (likes a page, posts on wall, suggests to a friend, shares a link).
- Larger family, friend, and acquaintance networks than those of Google, Yahoo, AOL and Facebook.
#2 Higher quality conversations
- 65% of MSN consumers' brand conversations are positive.
- More than 1 out of every 2 consumers in the MSN audience passes along information that they heard to others.
#3 Receptivity of marketing
- 1 out of every 4 word-of-mouth conversations with the MSN audience is motivated by advertising.
- MSN consumers cite Internet marketing in brand conversations more than other adults overall and more than the audiences of competitors Google and Yahoo!
Microsoft Advertising | References: Unless otherwise note, all research is taken from: Keller Fay Group, Custom research "The Power of the MSN Audience to Drive Word of Mouth", February 2011; 1 Complete, Custom
research "Social Media Profile Analysis", March 2011.