5 Easy Steps To Become YouTube Partner
To become a partner you will need: Views & subscribers. Let's have more fans and views; Engaging content. You know, you can do that without being "viral"; Many unicorns. This is optional, but it helps.
#1 Mind the first 15 seconds
- Overall impact (67%): 1) Engagement - +90%; 2) Subscribers - +70%; 3) Video ranking - +20%; 4) Views - +90%.
- The cake is not a lie. If you teach me how to make a cake, show me the cake first. Tip: You can do that with magical video editing.
- Remove that intro how. Before you can eat the cake, let me show you a boring hard-rock intro with me and my cat. Tip: Do a 10 seconds intro after showing the cake.
#2 Do collaborations
- Overall impact (62%): 1) Engagement - +50%; 2) Subscribers - +90%; 3) Video ranking - +20%; 4) Views - +90%.
- Two is better than one. Find YouTubers you love: Make
love video with them, entertain both yours and their audience. Tip: You can mix both her and your video for an unique piece of entertainment.
- Find YouTubers in your niche. You're both on the same topic. Let's create something epic that continues from one channel to another. Tip: You can even do a your-topic-here day with many YouTubers!
#3 Search Engine Optimization
- Overall impact (70%): 1) Engagement - +0%; 2) Subscribers - +90%; 3) Video ranking - +100%; 4) Views - +90%.
- Use your audience's terms. Find popular topics and use them as the title of your video with YouTube Suggestion Tool. Tip: Go to https://ads.youtube.com/keyword_tool.
- Fill in descriptions and tags. Fill the description in order to be compelling to your viewers, use the tags with keywords related to your video. Tip: Don't add useless keyword or other usernames on tags. That sucks, and it will lowen
#4 Do special content like...
- Overall impact (70%): 1) Engagement - +100%; 2) Subscribers - +90%; 3) Video ranking - +0%; 4) Views - +90%.
- Contest. Giving a nice prize will engage your audience.
- Q and A. Ask and answer some questions with your audience.
- Giveaway. Give something you made for comments and subscribers.
- Tutorials. Teach how to do something useful.
- Story. Tell a story with compelling visuals.
- Interactive video. Take a look at http://on.mash.to/fCAJFr.
#5 Join network.
- Overall impact (65%): 1) Engagement - +40%; 2) Subscribers - +90%; 3) Video ranking - +40%; 4) Views - +90%.
- Find a niche network. Networks are useful for advertising and for attracting users from the same niche. Tip: Talk to networks owners before going further.
- Some YouTube networks... are Machinima, Tom's hardware, TGN, Socialblade, IGN, etc. Take a look at http://bit.ly/ytnetworks. Tip: They will accept you only if you have cool contents and more than 1000 views per day.
Why become a partner
- Gain more views. More more, the Lord Demands more views!
- Earn more money. Through AdSense or advertising partners.
- Free unicorns. They give you one if you don't have it. For sure.
Made by www.comescaricaremusicadayyoutube.it | Sources: YouTube Creator'd Playbook: http://www.youtube.com/yt/creators/playbook.html; Google Groups Trusted Networks topic: http://biy.ly/ytnetworks; YouTube and YouTube
Logo are (c) of YouTube LLC.