5 Ways To Rock Instagram For Business
- #1 Promote new products and offers (but definitely don't spam): Starbucks promotes the launch of its first venture into Disneyland theme parks.
- #2 Feature customers using your products - appeal to their vanity: Sharpie regularly features sketches drawn by its customers on its Instagram page.
- #3 Snap behind the scenes to increase brand intimacy with your fans: A Tiffany artist is snapped painting a backdrop for its new Fifth Avenue store.
- #4 Highlight a charitable side to help enhance your brand image: Levis promotes the charitable work its employees are given the day off to carry out.
- #5 Hold themed Instagram photo contests to generate engagement: San Diego Zoo hosted a competition, encouraging fans to hashtag photos of their time at the zoo.
Follow me - Andrew McCarthy: Facebook.com/500socialmediatips; Twitter.com/500socialmedia; Pinterest.com/500socialmedia; YouTube.com/500socialmediatips | Buy my book - 500 Social Media Marketing Tips: 500 Social Media
Marketing Tips is available on Amazon Kindle, Nook at Barnes and Noble, for Kobo reader, e-readers and for Apple iBooks | Sources: @starbucks http://web.stagram.com/p/214481356133355077_1034466; @levis http://web.stagram.
com/p/183198266556602154_4641204; @sharpie http://web.stagram.com/p/223314557316813890_1070692; @tiffanyandco http://web.stagram.com/p/173771673763491664_8873242; @clberg http://web.stagram.com/p/186315902_