Content Marketing On Rise
There's no doubt that content marketing is a force to be reckoned with. As businesses seek to expand their online presence, the channels to pursue content marketing continue to grow.
The statistic: Per dollar, content marketing produces 3 times more leads than other online advertising mediums like paid search [Source: Kapost].
- YouTube. The richness of videos can stimulate online users more than other forms of content. Quality videos offer immense value for both content marketing and SEO.
- Squidoo. in addition having a massive community of followers, Squidoo offer tremendous control and flexibility to exploit any idea for content marketing.
- Google Plus. As the emerging powerhouse in the social media playing field, Google Plus offers great potential to promote and share your content while expanding your brand's search engine exposure.
- Twitter. Twitter can help market your content to a vast population of users. As a result, Twitter can help spread brand awareness, build reputation, and promote greater search engine visibility.
- Facebook. The incredible mass of users that makes up Facebook offers incredible potential for content marketing. Sharing your content on Facebook can help funnel quality-leads to your website.
- Wordpress. Exploit your content marketing on the powerful, SEO-friendly blogging platform known as Wordpress. As a highly acclaimed content management system, Wordpress offers immense possibilities to promote your content.
- Blogger. Blogger is one of the simplest band most effective ways to share you content on the web. It offers exceptional blogging tools through an easy-to-use interface.
- StumbleUpon. StumbleUpon is the ideal tool for image and text-based content marketing. Here your articles, infographics, blog posts, and Squidoo lenses can be shared with readers with common interests.
- LinkedIn. LinkedIn delivers a powerful networking tool to connect with relevant individuals. Here you can market your business to like-minded professionals by letting your content do the talking.
- "A solid content marketing strategy offers three primary benefits when executed successfully. Content marketing can inbound more traffic to your website, generate natural link popularity for SEO, and build lasting brand awareness
through engagement" - Tyler Tafelsky of the Web Presence Group.