Evolution Of Enterprise Social Software
Private, secure, internal social networks for business are growing up. Initially thought to be a distraction or "Facebook for business". These networks are now popping up at companies of all sizes worldwide. Why you ask? Ease of use,
better enterprise grade security, more workflow capabilities... and there's absolutely no more efficient method for sharing information and keeping your workforce connected in real time.
- Hosting. Multi-tenant public cloud: 1) One size fits all (no customization); 2) Data mixed with other customers; 3) Medium security; 4) Serves the vendor's best interests.
- User experience. Separate point solutions: 1) many disjointed solutions; 2) Mix of consumer & business apps; 3) Data trapped in multiple silos; 4) Poor overall user experience.
- Mobile. Limited mobile apps: 1) iPhone & Android only; 2) Limited to status updates.
- Integrations. Limited integrations: 1) Limited integration with business systems; 2) No customization.
- Cost. Expensive: 1) Multiple point solutions to buy; 2) Multiple vendors involved.
- Hosting. Single-tenant private cloud: 1) Fully customizable; 2) Dedicated servers for each company; 3) Maximum security; 4) Serves the customer's best interests.
- User experience. All-in-one collaboration suite: 1) Enterprise social network; 2) File sharing & file management; 3) Project & task management; 4) Seamless user experience.
- Mobile. All mobile platforms: 1) iPhone, Android, iPad, Blackberry and Windows Phone; 2) Mobile IM & Group Chat; 3) Full access to all files.
- Integrations. Out-of-the-box integrations: 1) Co-author & co-edit docs; 2) Email becomes social; 3) AD user authentication.
- Cost. Affordable: 1) Costs are declining; 2) Entire suite for cost of 1 point solution; 3) One throat to choke.
MangoApps - Enterprise Edition.