How Marketers Could Be Missing 150 Million Consumers By Neglecting Instagram
- Instagram is one of the fastest growing social media outlets today.
- There are over 150 million monthly active users!
- It's not just for hipsters.
- 60% of users reside outside of the United States.
- 16 billion photos have been shared on Instagram.
- Every day, there are over 1.2 billion likes on Instagram.
- 55 million photos are shared every day on Instagram.
Business & Instagram
- Instagram marketing allows businesses to increase the value of their brand in a way that connects with customers on a more personal level.
- 59% of the world's top 100 brands now use Instagram.
- Brands with Instagram accounts share an average of 98% of the photos they post to the site to Facebook, and 59% to Twitter.
- Successful brands know the power of Instagram: 1) Samsung teamed up with five influential Instagrammers who used Samsung Galaxy Note mobile phones. These Instagrammers used a hashtag #benoteworthy to build the campaign
on Instagram; 2) Over 2.500 photos were tagged #benoteworthy; 3) 105 photos promoted by the influential Instagrammers earned 325.700 likes; 4) 7.900 comments were made on the photos; 5) Armani exchange teamed up with eight
influential Instagrammers who asked their audience to share their style on Instagram using hashtag #dressedfor.
The best way to market on Instagram
- Businesses can take their marketing efforts to the next level with InstaZebra. Advertisers can grow their Instagram community and promote special offers that will be promoted by popular Instagrammers.
- InstaZebra has gathered over 460 Instagrammers with over 69 million followers in total!
- By paying Instagrammers with a large following to post photos or videos relevant and specific to your brand, you will be connected to hundreds or thousands of people who may not have been previously exposed to your brand.
- How it works. InstaZebra will help match you up with an influential Instagrammers (Publishers) who already share content similar to your brand. Advertisers can see an account's engagement rate before running a campaign. This
means accounts can be chosen according to vertical, reach and price: 1) Advertiser registers (targets audience): Choose IG accounts; Upload creative 612 x 612; Type marketing message; Define time period; Track the performance;
2) Publisher registers (lists followers' interests)L Define subjects relevant to IG account; receive offers; Post pictures; Get paid.
- Transparency is key at InstaZebra: All posts can be seen by the advertiser. As soon as an ad is posted, the following stats are available: 1) Engagement rate; 2) Number of comments; 3) Number of likes.
- pricing model is CPP, which means that you are paying per post in the particular account.
- E.g. you are paying $50 to place your ad (photo/video) in the IG account with 500.000 followers, so the CPM (cost per 1000 followers) will amount to $0.05.
To learn more about marketing with Instagram, visit www.instazebra.com | Sources: http://instagram.com/press; http://themobilemedialab.com; http://simplymeasured.com/blog/2013/02/19/despite-a-rocky-road-59-of-top-brands-are-