How Much Engagement Are Top Brands Getting on Instagram?
- Instagram says it has 90 million monthly active users.
- Top 3 brands on Instagram: 1) Nike - 1.494.058 followers; 20 MTV - 1.310.632 followers; 3) Starbucks - 1.245.858 followers.
- As of May 23rd 2013 Instagram's 67 interbrand companies reach more than million followers!
- 67% of top consultancy interbrands. Top 100 brands are on Instagram.
- 23% of active interbrand 100 companies post more than 50 times a month, up from 20% last quarter (Q1 2013).
- Brands are seeing more than 5600 engagements per photo! Up 16% over the previous quarter.
- 98% of Instagram photos posted by brands are shared to Facebook. Resulting in 274 engagements per photo, which is a 20% increase since November.
- In total, more than 2 million likes, comments and shares of Instagram photos have occured on Facebook since the network bought the photo sharing app (based on interbrand's top 100 companies usage of the app).
- Since August 2012, the number of brand photos with filters applied has dropped from 60% to 40%.
Brought to you by Wishpond | Check out more infographics by Wishpond: Facebook: The impact of photos on Facebook (http://biy.ly/11n5g31); Twitter: The Impact of Twitter on brands (http://bit.ly/10jBya5); Pinterest: How users
interact on Pinterest (http://bit.ly/WIXo8v) | Sources: http://www.clickz.com/news/2250540/study-brand-engagement-growing-on-instagram; http://insights.wired.com/profiles/blogs/how-top-brands-are-using-instagram-since-the-