How to Spot a Yelp User
Yelp users certainly have a unique way of seeing and interacting with the world. You can easily recognize one by their penchant for food photography and need to review everything from parking lots to laundromats.
- Sore fingers from a vigorous session reviewing local gas stations.
- Enlarged frontal cortex filled with epicuriosity.
- Verbal limit of 5.000 characters.
- Distended stomach from one too many Indian restaurant reviews.
- lawsuit notice from an offended small business owner.
- Pack of stars in order to rate and review everyday occurrences.
- Sore feet from a weekend spent checking into as many different locations as humanly possible.
- Test sample from new 4.5-star Dim Sum restaurant to personally decide if rating is accurate.
- Crown signifies elite reviewing status to both fellow yelpers and small business proprietors.
- Compulsive photographic hand, activated in the presence of food.
- Inexplicable shout-out habit.
- Elite member card allows access to member only events. Always visible to instill jealously.
- Majority of clothing acquired through yelp deals.
Flowtown. In Partnership with Column Five.