Ready to take the exciting adventure to Mint Manor? Before you begin your journey to financial freedom, you'll need to link your financial accounts and set up your profile in Mint.
- Golden Treasure Chest. Visit Mint's Transactions Page to create categories so you can keep track of your own treasure.
- Cash Flow Cascades. Mint's Budgets Page keeps you out of troubled waters and on the positive side of your cash flow.
- The Money Tree. Plant your own money tree by setting financial objectives on Mint's Goals Page.
- Mountain of Wealth. Analyze your financial tendencies on Mint's Trends Page to build your own mountain of wealth.
- Tax Shelter. Use Mint's Investments Page to track tax shelters, retirement accounts, and other investments.
- Savings cave. You don't need to go coving to find savings. Instead, check out Mint's Ways to Save Page.
- Capital Cliffs. View all of Money Land from Capital Cliffs, and all of your finances from Mint's Overview Page.
- Mint Manor. Congratulations, you've made it to Mint Manor by making smart financial decisions.
Mint.com | The mint.com trademark and logo are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc.