The Best 11 Tips For Increasing User Engagement On Your Website
- #1 Create great content with the aid of Google Trends.
- #2 Contact your hosting company and upgrade your hosting plan (making pages load much faster!).
- #3 Kill pages with bounce rates of 85% or higher (use Google Analytics).
- #4 Improve website copywriting by reworking headlines on your top 5 most visited pages. Focus on specific benefits more than features!
- #5 Invest in social - focus on Facebook for the mainstream, LinkedIn within B2B markets, and Google+ to make Google love your site.
- #6 Improve the Google SERP snippet for your homepage. Include an incentive to click through to your page such as "10% off your first order".
- #7 Add an email capture form on key pages to let visitors know when something cool comes out.
- #8 Plan your registration page to be smartphone friendly!
- #9 Submit your site to UserTesting.com and deeply understand the feedback.
- #10 Ask your users for feedback by using OpinionLab, Kampyle or UserVoice.
- #11 Add images related to your content and make your existing images more engaging with imonomy.