Just a few years ago, Twitter never existed. Here are 10 possibilities to what the world would still be like without it:
- We'd all have one less excuse to not being more productive at work.
I'll get to work to work as soon as there's nothing interesting to tweet about
- We'd never know Comcast actually cares about fixing its poor customer service problem
- Facebook and Linkedln would start adding new features by copying more off each other
- Instead of holding a #winning record on Twitter, Charlie Sheen's only claim to fame would be making the list of "celebrities gone off the deep end."
- Companies wouldn't have to wony about what employees might tweet but really shouldn't
- Without the existence of "live tweeting." using your cell phone during presentations would still seem taboo
- We'd miss out on all the shenanigans caused by the Bronx Zoo's Cobra while it went missing
I left because I needed a sssssssmoke
- Asking people to "follow you" will seem self-centered or creepy, or both
- It's less likely more than 300,000 people will know how "slizzard" you got last night
- MySpace might still get some recognition, only | because it would be part of the "big three."
What would you add to the list?
Join the discussion and add your own ideas: http://bit.ly/lyP7ay