YouTube SEO Cheat Sheet
- #1 Include keyword in title.
- #2 Add keyword in description multiples ties naturally in 4 or 5 sentences.
- #3 Add link to your website (lead capture page) at the beginning & ending of your description.
- #4 Add time stamps with keywords worked into them.
- #5 Make the name of your video your keyword before uploading.
- #6 Add keyword annotation in video.
- #7 Add a manual transcript to your video (keyword rich!).
- #8 Say your keyword in the first 30 seconds of the video (for auto captioning).
- #9 Always end video with a call to action: What do you want viewers to do?
For more great ideas visit cdgwebdesign.com.