Inside The Minds of Digital Marketing Leaders
Issues identified as most critical/top-of-mind by Soda's c-level members in shaping the success of their businesses as of mid-2012.
Keys: North American companies; South American companies; European companies;Australian companies.
- Creation/finance. What are the financial and operational best practices for our industry and how can I learn the coveted title of "financial superstar" within the ranks of Soda membership companies?
- Production. How do the established models for pre-prod, production and post-proo work meet (or not meet) the needs of our current digital engagements?
- Education. Where can I find the best talent and how do I nurture and retain that talent?
- State of industry. How do we get to post-digital and begin sharing perspectives on how the industry has evolved and where has evolved and where it's headed?
- Innovation. How do I lay the groundwork so structure and promote an environment of continual innovation?
- Legal. What are the most important legal and regulatory issues impacting our industry and my company? Do I Have the proper documentation and contracts to ensure successful growth?
- Business strategy. What tools strategies and approaches do I need to adopt to successfully navigate periods of intense change?
- Marketing. How do I align all of my efforts toward a cohesive strategy that positions your company for new business success?
- Advocacy. How can I consistently provide thought leadership in terms of strategies, collaboration and philanthropic efforts?
Graphic by Soda member JESS3.