First Steps In Google Adwords
#1 Best way to run an advertising account:
- 1. Use your site structure (divide): Define its subject groups.
- 2. Ad groups (separate): Campaigns (search campaigns); Display campaigns.
- 3. Targeting (adjust targeting).
#2 Where to look for the keywords?
- Use some of these: AdWords Search term report; Google Analytics Organic search report; SemRush or other paid services; AdWords Keyword tool.
#3 How does the length of the search query affect your website traffic?
- This way: Words (7) - 1%; Words (6) - 2%; Words (5) - 6%; Words (4) - 13%; Words (3) - 26%; Words (2) - 34%; Word (1) - 19%.
- I use lots of words!: 80% use more than 1 word per query; 20% qew quite happy with just 1 word.
#4 Assigning bids for the ad campaign
- 1. Elevate bids to get a good account history and high CTR.
- 2. Reduce bids until the budget is OK.
Brought to you by: Promodo: www.promodo.com.