HOW TO SUCCEED IN MOBILE ADVERTISING IN 2013
WHY MOBILE ADS DON'T WORK
People Don’t like ads:
Most mobile ads don't analyze users' context enough to display information that is relevant to them.
The fat finger effect:
The fat-finger syndrome happens when users click on ads accidentally It ruins their experience and damages the advertiser's brand image.
Ads don’t give value:
Most mobile ads don't provide users with extra value to convince them to convert into a fan or a customer.
People trust their friends
Only 14% of consumers trust ads. That leaves 86% of them who focus solely on friends' recommendations and customer reviews
CONSUMERS’ HABITS ARE CHANGING. SO MUST ADVERTISING TECHNIQUES
SIX RULES TO SUCCEED IN MOBILE ADVERTISING
- Create unique experiences
MAKE YOUR CAMPAIGN STAND OUT BY USING MESSAGING, CHANNELS AND FEATURES THAT ADD VALUE TO CONSUMERS’ LIVES.
Create cross-platform campaigns to advertise convenient features that will entice visitors to convert into customers.
- Provide social value
BUILD CAMPAIGNS THAT ENHANCE SOCIAL CONNECTIONS
Unlike ads users don't consider social apps intrusive. Use apps to create easy ways for customers to voice opinions about your products and share their experience with friends.
CREATE FUN USER EXPERIENCES THAT WILL RETAIN YOUR AUDIENCE
Smartphone users spend 40% of their app time playing games. Capitalize on this popularity by adding game dynamics to your campaign.
REWARD YOUR CUSTOMERS WHEN THEY GENUINELY RECOMMEND YOUR BRAND
Create a balance by rewarding user-generated content: your customers will receive loyalty currency while you get free word-of-mouth marketing. It's a win-win!
- Adjust your message
LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS AND ADAPT TO THEIR NEEDS
Consumer behaviors evolve quickly. Constantly gauge app performances and adapt your approach in real time.
- And Above ALL be Authentic
APPROACH YOUR STRATEGY WITH A CONSUMER'S POINT OF VIEW
Define clear targeted and customer focused objectives
Be true to your customers & reward authentic word-of-mouth
Engage customers when & where they are receptive
LEARN HOW SOHALO CAN BOOST YOUR CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT & RENTENTION USING MOBILE. VISIT WWW.SOHALO.COM
Sohalo builds apps that integrate seamlessly with your advertising campaigns to create novel experiences for your customers Our technology disrupts traditional advertising tactics by creating benefits for both your brand