Today, knowledge starts at the end of your fingertips - literally - and getting answers in the moment is here. Embracing mobile apps will have a profound impact on your organization - helping you streamline operations and serve your
- Is your enterprise going mobile?: 1) By 2015, the world's mobile worker population will reach 1.3 billion representing 37.2% of the total workforce.
- Are your retail associates able to provide a better customer experience when equipped with mobile technology?: 1) 75% retail associates report providing a better in-store shopper experience; 2) 67% shopper cited a better experience in
store with associates and managers using the latest mobile technologies.
- Are you accurately targeting your customer at the point of sale?: 1) >3/4 retailers have seen customers become more responsive to offers; 2) 75% retailers reported a rise in demand for a more personalized service; 3) 1.000.000
businesses began using mobile point of sale (MPOS).
- Are your bank employees and customers empowered to use mobile technology?: 1) 490 million people will use their phone to make mobile payments by the end of 2014; 2) 40.8% iPad business deployment activations were in financial
services - four times that of any other industry.
- Is your staff using mobile technology to help improve patient outcome?: 1) 21% expect to adopt this technology within 12 months; 2) 2/3 healthcare providers cite improving use of mobile technology a priority over the next 12 months;
3) 1/4 healthcare providers use electronic tablets within their practice.
- Are your decisions backed by data?: 1) $2.01 billion annual revenue growth, if the median Fortune 1.000 business increased the usability of its data by just 10%; 2) 33% business intelligence functionality will be consumed via handheld
devices by 2013.
- What are the 10 things that mobile analytics can do for you?: 1) Streamline operations; 2) Understand customer behavior; 3) Be more profitable; 4) Stay in compliance; 5) Avoid stock-outs; 6) Promote your product in the moment;
7) Improve patient outcome; 8) Respond to natural disasters; 9) Optimize delivery times; 10) Minimize downtime.
Mobile analytics puts the brilliance and power of data in your hands at the moment you need ti and in the way you like to see it. The result? Answers instantly from anywhere. Every day, businesses are learning more about how
mobile technology can increase their productivity. Shouldn't you do the same?
SAP - The Best-Run Businesses Run SAP - www.sap.com/analyticsonthego; Empower workers with real-time insights and tools. Download e-book - www.sap.com/aberdeenbook | Sources: Facts 1. IDC Worldwide Mobile Worker
Population 2011-2015 Forecast, doc #232073, December 2011; Facts 2. Motorola Solutions Annual Holiday Survey, 2011 Motorola Solutions Inc; Facts 3. LOUDHOUSE, http://www.loudhouse.co.uk/, a research in the UK, 2012;
Facts 5. Stiel Direct LLC; Facts 6. Portio Research http://www.portioresearch.com/Mob_payments10-14.html; Facts 7. Good Technology, 2012; Facts 8, 9. CompTIA, Third Annual Healthcare IT Insights and Opportunities study;
Facts 10. Measuring the Business Impacts, study by the University of Texas at Austin; Facts 11. Gartner Predicts 2011 New Relationships Will Change Bland Analytics Movember 2011.
(c) SAP AG. SAP and the SAP logo are trademarks and registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and several other countries.