Marketing In The Mobile Moment 2013
The way business reaches customers is changing. In today's digital era you need to be prepared for tablets and smartphones. Is your marketing ready for this?
- 128% of Americans have a mobile phone subscription.
- 33% of US smartphones users would rather give up their TV than their phone.
- 80% of Americans don't leave home without their smartphone.
Do you have a mobile marketing plan? Consumers:
- 96% of smartphone users research products on their phone.
- 57% of consumers start a product search on their phone.
- 1 in 3 consumers have changed their purchasing choices while in store, as a result of research on their mobile.
Does your marketing reach your customer through mobile? Location:
- Did you know, mobile phones in the US are used: 1) At home - 97%; 2) On the go - 83%; 3) In a store - 78%; 4) In a restaurant - 71%.
Is your store or restaurant using mobile and social to your advantage? Local search:
- 94% of mobile users seek local info from their phone.
- 90% of these local searches result in actions taken by the consumer.
Do you geo-target your mobile marketing? M-commerce:
- 38% of smartphone users have made a purchase on their mobile device.
- In 2012, $32 billion was spent through m-commerce... up from $23 billion in 2011 (39% increase).
Do you make it easy to buy your products on mobile? Social networks:
- 80% of smartphone users access social networks through mobile.
- 55% visit social networks at least 1 time/day.
- 1 in 8 online marketing campaigns are now socially enabled.
- 1 in 5 online marketing campaigns for consumer goods are social.
Do you use mobile friendly social marketing, like contests and sweepstakes on Facebook and twitter? | Sources: http://services.google.com/fh/files/blogs/our_mobile_planet_us_en.pdf; http://www.itu.int/en/ITU-D/
Statistics/Documents/facts/ICTFactsFigures2013.pdf; http://www.comscore.com/insights/Blog/2013_Digital_Future_in_Focus_Series; http://www.smartinsights.com/mobile-marketing-analytics/mobile-marketing-
Check out more infographics by Wishpond: Facebook - The Impact of Photos on Facebook (http://bit.ly/11n5g31); Twitter - The Impact of Twitter on Brands (http://bit.ly/10jBya5); Pinterest - How Users Interact on