Power Your Business With The Right Mobile Apps
- 87% of the world's population has a mobile phone.
- Accelerate sales and drive more revenue. 109% of sales quota achieved by sales orgs that are mobile: 1) SAP CRM Sales; 2) SAP Sales Order Notification; 3) SAP Customer Briefing; 4) SAP Material Availability;
5) SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet; 6) SAP Customer and Contacts.
- Drive efficient, responsive operations. 68% of business leaders manage their service organizations as profit centers: 1) SAP Work Manager; 2) SAP ERP Quality Issue; 3) SAP EHS Safety Issue; 4) SAP Inventory
Manager; 5) SAP CRM Service Manager; 6) SAP Rounds Manager.
- Make more informed finance decisions on the go. 52% of enterprises are focused on increasing visibility of their travel and expense spending: 1) SAP Travel Receipt Capture; 2) SAP GRC Policy Survey; 3) SAP Travel
Expense Report; 4) SAP Real Spend; 5) SAP Travel Expense Approval; 6) SAP Payment Approvals; 7) SAP Sanctioned Party List.
- Know the pulse of your business with analytics. 33% of business intelligence functionally will be consumed via handheld devices by 2013: 1) SAP Business Objects Explorer; 2) SAP Business Objects Mobile; 3) SAP
- Manage talent & engage your workforce. 75% of large companies improved workforce productivity by mobilizing HR processes: 1) SAP Employee Lookup; 2) SAP Learning Assistant; 3) SAP Manager Insight; 4)
SAP Leave Request; 5) SAP Timesheet; 6) SAP Interview Assistant.
Discover mobile apps from SAP - store.sap.com/mobile | SAP - The Best-Run Businesses Run SAP | (c) 2012 SAP AG. SAP and the SAP logo are trademarks registered trademarks of SAP in Germany and several