Protecting Your Kids With Parental Control
Your children can go online using
- Windows PC: Protected by Kaspersky Internet Security.
- Personal Mac: Protected by Kaspersky Security for Mac.
- Smartphone or tablet: Protected by Kaspersky Parental Control (for Android and iOS).
The threats they face
- Abuse, bullying or stalking online: 1) Concerned about this - 22%; 2) Experienced such an incident (parents) - 4%.
- Sending private info to strangers (home address, phone number, etc.): 1) Concerned about this - 13%; 2) Experienced such an incident (parents) - 4%.
- Viewing or downloading inappropriate content: 1) Concerned about this - 21%; 2) Experienced such an incident (parents) - 9%.
- Or simply spending more time online than they supposed to.
How Kaspersky Lab's parental control can help:
- Controls and records your kids' activity on social networks.
- Inappropriate contacts can be blocked.
- Blocks inappropriate online content automatically by category or specific request.
- Restricts sending of personal data.
- Knows when children send phone numbers and addresses.
- Controls time children spend at the computer.
- Lets parents set limits or daily schedules for use of the Internet, specific programs or the computer.
* Based on a survey conducted by Harris Interactive in February 2012 | Kaspersky Lab.