Send Out-of-this-World Emails: Focus On Customer Preferences To Be An Email Marketing Star
- Respondents' deciding factors to purchase a product: 1) Price - 38%; 2) Quality - 19%; 3) Special offers/discounts - 8%.
- Customers who receive emails from less than five retailers/stores - 38%.
- Customers who receive emails from five to 10 retailers/stores - 37%.
- Customers who say they receive too many retail emails - 53%.
- Customers who say they receive the right amount of retail emails - 44%.
- Respondents who open retail emails almost every time they receive them - 34%.
- Respondents who sometimes open retail email - 40%.
Customers who deem the following as very or somewhat important in email:
- Having coupons - 80%.
- Having information about something new - 61%.
- Being customized about customers' interests - 58%.