Take A Shot In The dark
- Over 90% of our lives are spent indoors. Half in the dark.
- 90% of people have only taken photos on a camera phone vs. a camera.
- Attractiveness spikes in photos taken after 10 pm.
- Last 4th of July over 2.000 tweets demanded people stop posting bad firework photos.
- In 2013, 3.678.825 tweets were tagged in low-light: sunset, sunrise, bonfire or date night.
- 52% of people take photos of their food, 19% share them.
- Over 500 night time UFO sightings were reported monthly in the US in 2011. A 67% increase.
- Each summer over 50% of marshmallows sold are roasted over a fire.
Nokia Lumia 928 - The Best Low-Light Smartphone Camera | Windows Phone | Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Email: #reinvented.