The State Of Mobile Marketing
- More video viewers will reach 54.6 million in 2012.
- Time spent on social activities: 1) 91% of mobile device Internet usage; 2) 79% of desktop Internet usage.
- One half of all local searches are performed on mobile devices.
- 30% of all the time spent on mobile device use is on social networks.
o- Over 1/3 of Facebook's users access Facebook Mobile: 50% of Twitter's users use Twitter Mobile.
- 8% of all web traffic in the US is mobile traffic. that number skyrockets to 14.85% (in Africa), 17.84% (in Asia), up 192.5% since 2010.
Sources: http://blog/hubspot.com/blog/tabid/6307/bid/33314/23-Eye-Opening-Mobile-Marketing-Stats-You-Should-Know.aspx | Check out more infographics by Wishpond: Facebook - The Impact of Photos on
Facebook (http://bit.ly/11n5g31); Twitter - The Impact of Twitter On Brands (http://bit.ly/10jBya5); Pinterest - How Users Interact on Pinterest (http://bit.ly/WIX08v).