What You Need To Know About Apartment Marketing With Google AdWords
- Google AdWords: Business make an average of $2 in revenue for every $1 spent on Google Adwords.
- 64.6% of all people (http://www.wordstream.com/articles/google-ads): We click on one of the ads on this page for high commercial intent searches. (Like looking for an apartment to rent).
- Almost half of all people (45.5%) (http://www.seobook.com/consumer-ad-awereness-search-results): Cannot identify that this is a paid advertisement.
- Only 8.9% of all people (http://www.wordsttream.com/articles/google-ads): Will click this top organic search resut if paid advertisements appear above it.
- 89% of the traffic generated by paid advertisements (http://googleresearch/blogspot.com/2011/studies-how-search-ad): 1) Cannot be replaced by organic search traffic when those paid ads are paused. If your website ranks 1st in
organic results, 50% of paid clicks are incremental. (Not replaced by organic search links); 2) If your website ranks 2nd-4th in organic results, 82% of paid ad clicks are incremental. (Not replaced by organic search clicks); 3) If your
website ranks 5th or higher in organic results, 96% of paid ad clicks are incremental. (Not replaced by organic search clicks).
- 37% of all people (http://www.seobook.com/consu...): Cannot identify that this is a paid advertisement.
- In 2011, google's Search (www.google.com/economicimp...): And advertising tools helped provide $80 billion of economic activity for 1.8 million businesses, website publishers and non-profits across the US.
- The average click-through rate (www.wordstrea,.com/articles/google-ads): Of an ad on the Google Search Network is 600x higher than the click-through rate for a Facebook ad (0.051%).
RentPing Media | Sources: Wordstream; Google Research; Google Economic Impact Report; SEO Book.