THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO SALES TRAINING
Hot to optimize the use of this sales training resource.
Part one: Preparing the sales pro to sell
- What makes world class sales pros.
- The many, many values of a selling system.
- Competitive intelligence & prospect research.
- Potent communication skills.
- Buyers, behavior & decision-making strategy.
- Potent proposals.
- Pre-work for the sales call.
Part two: Training the sales pro to sell
- Opening the first meeting.
- Qualifying & disqualifying prospects.
- Pain vs. gain.
- Presentation skills.
- Debriefing the call.
- After the sale.
Part three: Training the sales pro to improve performance
- Daily performance tips.
- Know your numbers!
- Finding and utilizing mentors.
- Working a trade show (10 keys).
- Mental health for sales pros.
- Ethics for sales pros.
Part four: Re-creating your training experience - key concerns
- How to redesign your existing sales training.
- Buy it, don't build it!
- Sales contests (research).
- Reps you should not be training.
- What's missing from this book.
- A critical trend you can't ignore.
Part five: Resources
- Appendix 1: Ultimate sales training website/blog.
- Appendix 2: Books/companies/associations.
- Appendix 3: The most interesting man in the (sales) world.
"This book should be on the desk of every sales manager and sales trainer. Dan Seidman created a treasure chest of ideas, concepts, skills-sets and motivation tools that are ready to be converted into cash." —Gerhard Gschwandtner,
Founder/Publisher Selling Power Magazine | "Each chapter just might be the one piece that plugs the gap in your team's performance. Dan is truly earning the title Trainer to the World's Sales Trainers." —Willis Turner, CEO, of Sales &
Marketing Executives International | By Dan Seidman: 544 pages - Pfeiffer Publishing, 2012.